Student Life Operations Manager
Begins: July 1, 2017
The American Hebrew Academy is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Student Life Operations Manager to join the Academy beginning July 1, 2017. The Student Life Operations Manager ensures that the daily operations of the student life and residential life departments run smoothly and effectively. This position reports directly to the Dean of Students.
The Student Life Operations Manager lives on campus in Academy provided housing and assumes residential responsibilities as part of a house team, in addition to the duties listed below.
- Create and distribute weekly and daily schedules in collaboration with all campus departments.
- Support the Dean of Students in student affairs, personnel management, and large campus events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all boarding students.
- Provide administrative support in recruitment and hiring for the Academy Fellowship program.
- Act as main contact for students’ parents regarding day-to-day Residential Life matters.
- Staff and ensure proper maintenance of the Student Union.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Passion for working with teenagers
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- An undergraduate higher education degree from an accredited university required
Position within the Organization
This is a twelve-month position reporting to the Dean of Students. Office space is provided for the Student Life Operations Manager in the Student Union building in close proximity to the residence halls.
Statement of Employment Policy
Discrimination based on an individual’s sex (including gender or pregnancy), race, color, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or other legally protected status is strictly prohibited at the American Hebrew Academy.
The above position statement is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
To apply please contact:
Current Employment Opportunities
- Academy Fellowship Program
- Reform-Liberal-Egalitarian Rabbi and Educator
- Dean of Students
- Director of College & Career Counseling
- Student Life Operations Manager
- Director of Student Health Services
- Admissions Associate
Direct resumes and
American Hebrew Academy
4334 Hobbs Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
Fax: (336) 217-7011
The American Hebrew Academy offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The American Hebrew Academy is an equal opportunity employer.