Study in Israel
A once in a lifetime experience: A transformational journey.
Each year, the junior class spends 10 weeks in Israel, offering the chance to see and experience the Jewish homeland. You'll put your Hebrew to the test as you talk with Israelis about the land. You'll walk on ancient grounds and become personally connected to the history and future of the Jewish People.
What you can expect:
- The trip begins and ends in Jerusalem
- You'll learn Jewish history from the beginning, in chronological order
- You'll balance time in the classroom, continuing your general studies, with travel throughout the country to see the historic sites as you learn about them
- Israel becomes a living classroom, linking informal and formal Jewish education
- You'll connect to the people and the land of Israel
- You'll live on the Alexander Muss High School campus and spend a week in the Israeli army
- The program includes a "Sea to Sea" hike from shores of the Mediterranean to the Kineret, Israeli home hospitality and visits to leading high tech companies.