Prospective student weekend
What would it be like to be an American Hebrew Academy Student? Come discover our school on Prospective Student Weekend.
ome find out what it is like to...
- have extraordinary teachers and coaches who challenge you to reach your full potential
- attend classes that use innovative technology to enhance your learning
- do your homework on your very own fully networked tablet computer
- celebrate Shabbat with teens from around the world
- live in an Israel-oriented community filled with ruach (spirit), enriched with Tikkun 'Olam (social action) and Jewish learning
- play varsity and intramural sports in our 88,000 square foot athletic center
- explore your creative side through music, drama and art
- hang out in our student union filled with games, movies and friends
- have your best friends living right down the hall
Deadline to complete registration for the fall is Friday, March 17, 2017.
Registration requires four steps:
- Complete the online registration form here (scroll down to the form at the bottom of the page)
- Download, complete and return the following four forms to the Admissions Department (fax to 336-217-7011; scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or send by mail)
Student Consent Form
Adult Consent Form
Medical Care Permission
- Download the following sample schedules and packing list
Student Weekend Sample Schedule
Parent Weekend Sample Schedule
What to Bring
- Prospective boarding students should schedule an interview for Sunday morning. Pre-registration is required. Appointments fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
Please complete the required registration forms, and return them to the Admissions department as soon as possible. No participant will be able to enter campus without having submitted these forms.
Participant housing will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify you via email if residential space is full. The Academy partners with the local hotels listed here.
Please call one of our Admissions Staff members at 336-217-7070 if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to sharing this special weekend together.
Our students come from across the United States and the world, and represent the full spectrum of Judaism
SAVE THE DATE!
Fall PSW: November 4-6, 2016
Spring PSW: March 24-26, 2017